Thursday, March 3, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Well let's see..this is my very first blog. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but here I go lol.



When you hear the words art and technology, what comes to mind for you? Some may think of these two separately. Others on the hand may think of them in a limited manner. I on the other hand see them as half equaling a whole! Growing up I was greatly influenced by technology, from my first game system and building my own computer at an young age. I later began to take a liking to art when I was middle school. Loved it so much I decided to major in it at Bowie State Uni. Although I had a tough time deciding on what I wanted to focus on. I was overwhelmed with so many possibilities, I mean can you blame me :D!! There are so many things you can do with art and technology. We all see this on normal basis but have you ever took a minute and thought how those billboards were made? Or even the designs of a cereal box? Even the movies we see on weekends (or whenever your free) are all done by art and technology. Pretty much everything in this world is created using the two which is why I was so overwhelmed lol. I love it all and willing to learn anything new. The picture you see was something I made a few months ago. You can check out more of my work by clicking here!

Until next time ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Alonzo! I didn't know you were into Art too! My undergrad degree is in Art Education. I'm sure we'll have a lot to share with each
    other this year!

    ReplyDelete