Saturday, March 19, 2011

PE5_GoAnimate! (Part 2)

Thumbnail of animation themes.
Ok, as I stated in my last post, GoAnimate allows you to create quick animation for varies. Ranging from advertising products and such to school projects. GoAnimate is a pretty simple tool to use, no advance study or how-to -do video is needed but if you need to see one they have it ready for view.

Character editor for the lil peepz.

GoAnimate allows users to create animation from nine (9) different types of themes. I used the lil peepz theme for the animation I created. It was made for a recent project, I thought would be great as my RILS to go more in-depth with it. By using some of the other features that the program offers for free users. You can check out one the parts to my project, as it was a two (2) part video, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment