Sunday, March 13, 2011

BP4_GoAnimate


Discovering Web 2.0 Tools…


How would you like to learn about a way to be an animator without knowing how to draw? Have you ever had animation idea that you would never make it to paper? Or maybe you want to living up your class with a creative project? If any of those situations have plagued you, look no further…GoAnimate is here!


GoAnimate is a neat creative tool that allows everyone to be there own animator. GoAnimate believes that everyone has a story to tell and should be able to share. However with the limited tools that are available its become difficult and time consuming. With GoAnimate, users are able to create animation in no time. GoAnimate characters are predesigned and can be later customized to your liking. With a free account, GoAnimate allows you to create an animation 2 minutes in length and a few themes, action move, etc. to use as well. So it would be pretty cool use for a small project. Although with upgraded account use have unlimited access to all they have offer…Trust me, its A LOT of STUFF!!

The first time I used this creative tool was during my Brain Based Learning course. I thought it was interesting when I found it. I wanted to do something a little different than what everyone else was doing. I mean who wants to be seen as the same as everyone else.  So GoAnimate allowed me to create a simple animation that explained brain based learning. Although, I had to break it up into two parts, it still turned out great in the end.

I can see this being used in all classes other than just art classes. It’s a nice simple tool that would get interested in the art world for sure and may lead into wanted to try out some advance tools like Adobe Flash, to name one.

Well until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information and your views on this. They were very helpful.

    ReplyDelete